-=PCTechTalk=- Re: desktop wallpaper

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:31:53 -0500

I've seen that problem happen before... on both my own system and =
others. I don't know why it does that, and I never really researched it. =
I'm sure if I really looked into it we could find the reasoning behind =
it (or bug, probably).

Anyways... what you can do to probably fix this is to set the background =
up as NONE, and pick a screen background color of whatever you desire. =
Let's say black. Pick a pure plain black background. APPLY. And, restart =
the computer. You probably don't need to actually restart, but by doing =
so you'll ensure the cache is cleared. After you restart, change the =
background again to the image you want to use. That way, if it does =
decide to show the old background, it'll show the pure black color only.

---Troth