-=PCTechTalk=- Re: desktop icon

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:53:31 -0500

Hey everyone,

I keep getting this desktop icon on my desktop that has a squiggly line one
it, no name to it, and the picture of the icon is what it looks like in xp
when you dont know what program opens it..does anyone know what I mean?

I wonder what it is since sclicking on it ask me what program to open it
with and I do not even know what it is.
cristy