-=PCTechTalk=- Re: copying a pdf file as a text file

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:42:27 -0700 (PDT)

To D/L CutePDF v3.0
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/countit.asp?fid=25138&fileidx=1

"Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try this there is a free trial:

CutePDF v3.0

If you like Adobe's Portable Document Format--but you don't get hundreds of
dollars of use out of Acrobat--take a look at the more affordable CutePDF. With
it you can create and edit PDF files, and even combine files and delete pages.
Advanced functions such as booklet creation, headers and footers, and security
are at your fingertips. Overlays, watermarks, and stylized text stamps are just
a few of the effects you can add to create the look your company needs. You can
even create and fill out forms. Download

cristy
wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to copy and paste my pdf file
into a word document so I can enlarge the text before printing it out?

Thanks,
christy

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

http://mail.yahoo.com