-=PCTechTalk=- Re: closing a cdr

  • From: suzánne <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:29:14 -0500

zedd, when you burned the cds, did you leave them open?  to add more data to
them in the future?  that may be your problem...
some burned cds can't be read in other rom drives unless the session on the
cd has been finalised.  see if you can add a small file or something to a
disk and select to close or finalise the session in your burning options,
then try to read it in your other cdrom drive.

~s