-=PCTechTalk=- Re: buying new computer, how about this deal?

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:26:26 -0300

A 1GB ram is not that bad, depends what you use your computer for. I have
1.256GB and my computer runs fine... I have trouble at times keeping up with
it :o) and... I use Photoshop and PaintShop which are real memory hogs and
they both run beautifully. If you do games, then probably you may need
more... but its getting to the point that we will need more RAM in our
brains to keep up with the computers!!! :o)

Lil