-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adobe flash update

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:50:20 -0400

Cristy,
    Yes.  You'll need to uncompress the zip file (already done) and then run
the exe that was inside it.  Once it has been installed, you'll want to go
to a site that requires it to make sure the install went as planned.  Well,
it turns out that http://www.adobe.com/ is the perfect place to test it
since they use a Flash animation right at the top of their home page.  I am
suggesting that you test it this way because I have had a couple of systems
where I had to install it two or three times before it finally 'took'.  I
have also done this with numerous systems where it fully installed the first
time I ran it, so your mileage may vary.          lol

Our food supply is tainted
http://tinyurl.com/2j5ogt

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"