-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ad aware etc

  • From: "Mikey" <mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:56:10 -0500

well I sure will take all the help that I can get    I am running avg virus
software  and find that very good  I did a scan for trojans  and found none
tried to install zone alarm and it locked me up tighter than dicks hatband
to quote john  Wayne   and I could not even get email when the zone alarm
thing was on  so I blew that off  but not being able to connect to the net
is a very good way to avoid a virus but you cant get much work done that way
either  so there are pluses and minuses   ROFL     now is that a stupid
comment or what???  I need to be on the net for online trading of
commodities