-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ad aware

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:48:22 -0400

I run spywareblaster and spywareguard in the background. They really make a
difference. I run spybot search and destroy - and adaware.  The ad-aware is big
on the tracking cookies. Spybot has an immunization area - I've clicked on it.
It says that I am running spywareblaster, which is better than their
immunization section.
CrisS