-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Where to Buy Computer Which Comes With OS Discs and Not Restoration Dics

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:01:54 -0400

Virtually all ready built computers are off the list of choices.  Some, but
certainly not all, customized (start from basic model and add options)
computers will also be off the list.  Most, but certainly not all, built
from scratch computers (such as from ibuypower.com) will be on your list and
so will many other sources that do not come with an OS or allows/requires
you to select which OS you want (build your own or local shop builds).
Virtually all computers bought from a commercial source will have at least
some garbage pre-installed on them.

The only way to know for sure is to ask your seller or builder or buy your
own OS.

Don