-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WARNING???

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:04:35 -0500

Friends here opened it, and the reason it does not look like a virus is
because it isn't one, YET. It took them to an Internet site where a file
was autodownloaded for them, and that contained the blasted virus. One lady
pulled the telephone cord out, but it downloaded too fast. She got it. Just
delete it.

Robert