-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Vista

  • From: "Glen Sawtell" <glen.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:59:29 +1000

Hi Lillian,

As far as I am aware and from what I have seen around on the net it is
not possible to install Outlook Express with Vista, the OS has been
substantially altered and mailboxes are not stored in the same place
that they were in previous versions of Windows. You mention that you
have Windows Live Mail, is it Windows Live Mail or just Windows Mail?,
they are different programs.

Windows Mail is the closest thing to Outlook Express for Vista.

Cheers,
Glen.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Lilian <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote=
: