-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Virus?

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:45:35 GMT

I knew someone a long time ago who frequented the internet, lived in
Tx., and loved knives..........his nick was Cajun too!

The reason you probably didn't get an answer to your question is that
..........NO ONE KNOWS ,laugh>

Seriously, I don't know the plans for the format.  Never asked
actually.  You might want to send an E-Mail to Freelists with your
suggestion/comments.  They have been SUPER responsive so far.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,