-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Video converter

  • From: Theresa <babyboysmom1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:46:04 -0500

Thank you for the information.  I also wanted to invite you to my room.  I
have a room on a phone line,
712-432-3645, room five.  I call it the rec center.  I would like you to
join us.  It's under construction right now but it will be functioning soon.
We will learn how to download things, play games, hang out and listen to
music.  If this is not allowed, me sharing my information, please let me
know, I don't want to get into trouble.
Thank you again for the information.

Theresa Foredice (and cane - sticky)
Babyboysmom1973@xxxxxxxxx