-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Updates

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:36:42 +1200

Hi, Lionel,

That is a good question, and the answer lies somewhere, I guess.  It
comes to mind that if the updates were to be installed one at a time,
one would recognise a sudden deterioration in responses.  I'm a bit wary
of downloading any of them, but I guess I must bite the bullet and d/l
the critical ones that apply to WinXP.  As I don't use IE or OE, I
wouldn't worry about the updates applicable to those prog's!  Unless
somebody tells me I should - they are on my system!

Cheers, Rick H