-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Transmute Bookmark Conversion Utility

  • From: David Weaver <djweaver.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:45:39 -0500

No problem, whatsoever,  I'm still playing around with it.  But it's a
decent piece of software.  I like the browser options, since no one here
at the house can seem to agree on which browser to use, and we all seem
to share computers.  This program helps with exporting.

Right now I've got seven yapping beagle/pug/boxer pups to deal with.  If
anyone wants to see pictures

http://dkweaver.com/2009/01/the-puppies-week-2/

They are three weeks old now.  Last night the biggest of the lot went on
his first adventure under the couch probably about four feet away from
momma and got scared.  He hunkered down and started bawling.  Had to
rescue him from the evils of the dust bunny.  Cute little buggers.

Dave