-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Transferring hardware? (A Zip drive...)

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:37:41 -0800 (PST)

a little more info would help bu maybe this will answer your question and
provide assistance
  http://www.iomega.com/support/manuals/zip2a/inst_drive_pc.html
Donna&Skip <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Been using a computer for many years, but never opened the case on one. So
how hard would it be for me to take out the Zip drive from my old,
about-to-be-scrapped, PC and install it into a newly purchased one?
(I'd like to use backup Zip disks to transfer files and programs from the
old PC to the new one.)
Thanks,
drummer

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

Yahoo! Photos