-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tranfer of VHS to CD

  • From: Alex Denissov <denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: temi <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:15:47 +0400

Hello temi,

t> Dear All,
t> I have a VHS video cassette I treasure, its beginning to show signs of aging
t> now. I would like to transfer the contents of this VHS cassette to CD ROM I
t> have a CD Writer. I know I need more that a CD Writer to accomplish this
t> what else do I need and how do I go about the transfer?

t> Thanks
t> Temi

t> To unsub or change your email settings:
t> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

t> To access our Archives:
t> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/

 ÎÊ! First of all - you need a Videocard with a possibility of
 videograbbing. - Or lineediting - but i bet - you have no - (They
 cost about $1000)
 So - Video card with TVtuner or TVtuner - (about 25$ here in Russia)
 - jack in your VCR to the tuner - tune in - drop out! Be careful -
 non compressed video eats HDD better than hungry sharks.

 Good Luck

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx