-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Too much computer time

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:42:04 -0500

These people are ridiculous. The guy who's trying to pass that here in NY is a
moron, in my opinion. Believe me, I'm all for these laws to protect people, but
you simply cannot tack on a restriction for every thing that "could" harm you.
And, with this specific law, don't forget the fine print... you can't be
listening to a walkman. So, if you're listening your MP3 player, or iPod, and
you get to the street corner, you need to remove the buds from your ears and
shut off the device so you can cross the street. These guys are nuts. I really
think the guy trying to pass this is doing so just for election points. Really.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth