-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thumbs Pluss ver. 4.10 Error

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:51:30 -0500

Thanks, guys, for your replies.  I have Picassa, Film Factory, Camedia
Master, and PhotoImpression 3.  Too many and I have trouble deciding which
one I want to use so don't learn any one really well. I also used to have
Irfanview (still do but have not "unpacked" it since getting XP Pro)
Joyce
P.S.  Gotcha beat a bit. 71