-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Text size?

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 01:03:40 -0600

Hi Hank
Have you considered the following as an alternative?:

Using Microsoft Magnifier

Microsoft Magnifier is a display utility that makes the screen more readable
for the visually impaired. It displays a magnified portion of your screen in
a separate window. Microsoft Magnifier also makes it possible for you to
alter the color scheme and contrast of the magnification window for easier
visibility. You can move or resize the Microsoft Magnifier window, or dock
the window by dragging it to the edge of the screen.

Microsoft Magnifier has several viewing options that are available to the
user, among these are:

Changing the  magnification level.
Changing the size of the magnification window
Changing the position of the magnification window on your desktop
Invert the screen colors

The magnifier also has a number of tracking options, including:

Following the mouse cursor.
Following the keyboard focus.
Following text editing

Note
You can also start Microsoft Magnifier by clicking Start, pointing to
Programs, pointing to Accessories, pointing to Accessibility, and then
clicking Microsoft Magnifier.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you