-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Template for webpage

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:22:30 -0400

http://www.oswd.org has a ton of templates for anyone's use.
Enjoy!

---Troth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: poppy0206
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 8:59 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Template for webpage

  Hi, I have just signed up for an online class and they are wanting me to
  browse the web for a good looking template to use to create a webpage for
  myself.  I am new to creating webpages.  They want us to find one this way
  and then edit it to our liking and transfer it to our file boxes.

  Any suggestions as to where I can find a "good looking" template to edit for
  myself.

  Thanks,

  "always learning"
  christy