-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tablet - Toshiba 10.1

  • From: "RecklessMaverick" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 01:02:40 -0500

The Acer Iconia W500 runs Windows 7 Home Premium or Win 7 Professional and
can do virtually anything a typical netbook or notebook can do according to
manufacturer comments I have seen on some retailer websites.  I don't think
I would use it for doing CGI animation at Disney but for most consumers it
should do anything they want it to do including run MS Office 2010,
manipulate photos, burn CDs and DVDs and
upload/download/play/record/burn/stream audio/video and photos.  In addition
it real USB ports to connect anything from printers and scanners to external
hard drives and thumbdrives.

Don