-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sending an attachment

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joyce <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:00:47 -0700

Yes, yes, and yes.
But the better thing to do would be to have your friend download the latest
copy
from the site.  Saves problems for you and your  friend both.  You can get it
at:

http://www.tropicdesigns.net/weatherpulse.html

Nice program, but I've now switched to Weather Watcher which is also free.

http://www.singerscreations.com/

Great little program - has my seal of approval.

You're ALWAYS better off to advise people to download from the original site
rather than sending copies of programs.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Monday  2/6/2006  9:56:11 AM

 "Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not the increase of it."

 --  Woodrow Wilson