-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Secunia update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:01:59 -0400

You're very smart to question ANY emails, these days.  There have beena
number of new malware recently released that are causing all sorts of havoc,
and some focus on email to get your attention.

The free version of Secunia is referred to as their 'Personal' edition.
There is a brand new update and you can get it directly from them below.

http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal/

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php