-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Seagate to buy Maxtor

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:54:32 -0800

I agree with Judith about Corel and Jasc.

I think Corel is leaning on the photo editing with Paint Shop Pro and then
will want you to get into the high end products they sell.
I think they bought it to rid themselves of competition.  They wanted to
corner the market...grrrr~
Jasc has really customer service.

I was soooooooooooo sad when they sold to Corel.  This freebie program grew
and grew...till it was eaten up by the big boys...

I do hope Seagate cleans up Maxtor.

Rose