-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Screen capture program

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:20:54 -0400

Hi Bob....

Sorry, I can't answer that question.  I didn't see anything about it
in the program, and I have only one screen for two eyes <chuckle>

It's a very simple and clean program.  It might be worth the download
just to see.........if you don't like it, dump it -- it doesn't cost
you anything.  I liked it because it saves in either .bmp or .jpeg
formats (your choice), to a location you choose, and uses the "print
screen" button to start.  Clean, simple, effective -- just my kind of
software <G>

 Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

     ,,,,,,,,
     Ô¿Ô¬
  Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Monday
5/19/2003
13:17:42

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage
unless you're scared.

-- Eddie Rickenbacker

|¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥|:0:|¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥|

¤¤¤¤¤ On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:44:32 -0500
¤¤¤¤¤ Robert Carneal wrote:
¤
¤ Keyboard-
¤
¤ Right now I do a lot screen capturing as a beta tester, to show
¤ results to developers. I have and utilize three monitors- do you
¤ know if the program will capture all three screens in one shot, or
¤ just the screen of the "current" monitor?
¤
¤ I have been looking for something that will work both ways, one as
¤ a way to obtaining a screen shot three monitors wide, and also
¤ allows me to just pick the one or two monitors I want the screen
¤ shot from.
¤
¤ One thing I learned about screen shot programs, some of them make
¤ it as hard as they can for you to delete the screen shots. It is
¤ easier for me to go into Dos, change attribs, and delete from there
¤ on some of them. Is this one like that?
¤
¤ Thank you.
¤
¤ Robert
¤
¤ At 10:55 AM 5/19/2003  Monday -0400, you wrote:
¤ ¤ I found a little program featured in Lockergnome that y'all might
¤ ¤ like............and it's free! It's a screen capture program that
¤ works
¤ ¤ really slick.  You can find it at:
¤ ¤
¤ ¤ http://boumchalak.net/Tools/GCS/gcs.html
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤ To unsub or change your email settings:
¤ //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
¤
¤ To access our Archives:
¤ //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/