-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Saving OE emails & assumption

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:11:50 -0400

let me know what you find out!!
I use the drag and drop - I open a folder in OE and highlight all of the mail
in it and drag it to a folder I've created on my hard drive - Then I delete all
of that mail I've highlighted - then I can burn those folders and browse them
and if I click on one, it will open ......

I know you can't re-create a folder back into OE if you already have a folder
with that name on it in there - it will delete the existing mail. But I don't
know much about it at all - my son did it for me once when I lost a folder. He
had to play games with re-naming folders.

cris