-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SATA power connectors

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:42:34 -0500

Don,
    I've been doing a lot of research on a repeatable Stop error (BSOD) that
involves the nv4_disp.dll file (one of nvidia's graphics driver support
files).  While checking out how the RAM might be involved, I came across the
following forum post and immediately thought of your question here about
power supplies.  Have a look.

http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8604

Peace,
Gman