-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Cleaner Recommendations

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:15:39 -0700

Hi Rick. I think someone else already answered this but I will tell you
anyhow. I have both because they catch differant things. Regseeker is a
killer deep scanner but is pretty basic. RegScrug XP has a Lot of extras
under the tab in the top right corner, cant remeber what its called right
now, but I usually run Regscrub first and then Regseeker and they will both
find stuff to clean.
Hope this helps, Scott.
\
Just one thing, Scott, do you run them both at any one time, or have you
one that you prefer?  Perhaps they both do the same thing?
I ask because I intend downloading, but would only use one unless there
is a good point in having them both.

Thanks,

Rick H