-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Receive call/faxes while online?

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:34:11 +1300

Sounds like ADSL.  (Assymetric something)  You have to have a special
box fitted to each telephone extension you have in the house.  In New
Zealand it just about doubles the dial-up charge, and there is a data
charge as well, from memory only data from international sites.

Who is the lurk in your ....dom? :-)

HTH

Rick H