-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: Want to save OE]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:16:15 -0500

Thank you Ed. What I did was make a folder on my D: drive, Then opened
each letter and saved it to that folder, Works good and when the letter
is clicked it opens in OE. I have formated and my printer works now too.
Yours Hank

"ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a free downloadable piece of software that will back up all
your OE files.  It's just a simple matter of saving the backup on a
drive that you aren't formatting.

ED R
=3D=3D=3D>Hi, I am getting ready to format. Is there anyway to save =

=3D=3D=3D>all my mail from OE? Can't just move them from the one =

=3D=3D=3D>drive to another? What I mean is will the new OE see them =

=3D=3D=3D>if I copy them into the new OE after I format? Yours Hank