-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Want to save OE]]]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:41:14 -0500

Thank you GM. I formated and reinstalled, Everything worked fine, The
printer and the left click on the printer folder, I printed out a few
things I needed and then installd my other programs, AV, ZA,
Popupstopper and other things, Well I got the same thing back, No
printer and can't click the folders below the CD drive, I started uninstalling
programs, I got to my popupstopper and got all my
things working again, It was Search Sleuth. You are right it is a
lot of work formating. Thank you for all your help.
Yours Hank

"GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hank,
    I'm really glad to hear that everything is working better for you.  It's
never easy to go through a complete format/reinstall of everything, but
sometimes it's the only way to really clean house.            :O)

Peace,
G Man