-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Want to save OE]]]]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:43:49 -0500

Hi, I had uninstalled and deleted all the left over files before
I got this post. I can't read the readme file now and I don't even
know where I got the program.
Yours Hank

"GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hank,
    Now you've got me wondering if this is a problem they know about
already.  Is there anything in Search Sleuth's Readme files that talks ab=
out
it being incompatible with any of the other programs you're running?  If
not, perhaps you should write to them and let them know they have a nasty=

bug in their program.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner