-=PCTechTalk=- Re: RSS Feeds

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:45:01 -0700

I can't honestly answer that as I stayed away from the original version of
Barca.   I couldn't see a value in using it over the regular Poco.  When I went
to get the new Poco, I saw where Barca had RSS feeds, and since it was only $10
more, I went for it.
The interface is really nice.  It looks just like Outlook.   So far RSS feeds
seem to work pretty well, though there is a niggle of having them download to
the "In" basket as well as the RSS feed folder.  I think it goes away after the
initial download.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,