-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problems

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 18:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

when you put in the CD and choose add - it will index what is there and you
will see it then you just follow
  the same add steps.  At the end, as you well know is a chance to allow
addition to the disk you are burning if you want to be able to add more later
make sure this box is checked, once checked it will remain checked even after
shutdown, until you uncheck it - I always leave it checked - you won't have
that choice if you are burninbg a music CD
Joyce McClure <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yes! That helps a bunch! I love those step by step instructions.
Can you tell me now how to add to a CD that is not full? I burn a lot of
pictures to CD and have lots of CD's that I know have more room but it will
not let me add to it.
Joyce