-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Popups from nowhere?

  • From: "Janette" <ghostpops@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:44:16 +0200

Okies thanks Glen I will delete the file and cookie.

Regarding the firewall, we are on a network at home and I am the client. I
don't think I can use a firewall on my pc?
We tried zone alarm before, but we couldn't connect to anything, so we gave
up on that. Can you recommend a firewall program? I am on a bit of a budget
and I don't know if there is free firewall programs that you can use on a
network.

TIA
Janette
~*~