-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Password for XP?

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:47:44 -0400

After hitting ENTER with no password, it should now reboot and not ask you
again. If it does, you need to do a search on your system for
*.pwl

and delete all the files it finds. When you restart, again it'll ask for a
password. Just leave it blank and hit OK. After that, you should be free and
clear of any future password requests.

---Troth