-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Software

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:39:28 -0700

Your welcome Sylvia! It has been a long time since I had to run DFT, I can't
remember but I think I had to run fdisk after so I could have 3 partitions
and for sure then would have had to format the 3 drives. I don't know
anything about CD burners or the Ghost programs.

Sylvia writes:

> Thanks Hank! Now I know a bit more than I did before. I am so afraid it
> will wipe my current hd drive and I have too much info that I would have to
> back up. I do have a CD burner, Ghost 2000. I have no clue how to use
> Ghost, although I have tried to muddle thru the pdf file that came with it.

Yours Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.victorthorn.com/babel/issue71/wing2.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net