-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-OT

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:55:29 -0500

Speaking of thunderstorms, Kansas took another hit Wed. night.  Town of
Chapman almost destroyed, major damage to my alma mater, K-State in
Manhattan.  And we have two grandchildren living in Manhattan and a son
living 8 miles out of Manhattan.  Our oldest son lives near Salina and the
tornado there came within 2 miles of their home.  They were out yesterday
helping their neighbors.
This has really been "a year" for bad weather of all kinds.  I have been in
the basement three times in the past 2 weeks because of tornado warnings.
Sandi