-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-New Question...Browser locking up.

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:40:49 -0000

When this happened to me , although it still happens occassionally ~ it was
aggravated by SP2.  For some reason I can't put SP2 anywhere near this
machine (A HP Pavilion 452.uk)  Uninstalled and its a lot happier.
Ultimately I'd like to get it sorted properly but even after a clean install
of WinXP pro it's throwing it at me occassionally.  Virus checked with
McAfee and Spybot an Adaware run too ~ I'm foxed.

Hope it's food for thought anyway.
Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster
http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html