-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Mp3's into audio please?

  • From: "Andy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:48:11 -0000

Think I've missed this discussion, but if the original question was tied
into the subject header, then Feurio is the program for you..It's not free,
but it does not become disabled at all, you just get a 'nag' screen to buy.

It only does audio, but it is THE best audio burning program around, and it
does the mp3-CD Audio conversion 'On The Fly' or will convert to a temp file
before burning.

Cheers

Andy