-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PCTechTalk... under new ownership...

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:00:00 -0700

Very kind words Troth, but it was a little thing.  I am dead serious
when I say it's you mods and members that make the list what it is.  I
am happy to sit in the background, behind stage, and let y'all shine.
Y'all deserve it!
I used to eat sleep and talk computers, specially software, but I've
slowed down to a crawl any more.  Too many hobbies I guess, too little
time.  Golf, travel, computers, building a new house, collecting guns,
shooting competitively...........the days are too danged short!  The
good news is so far I'm blessed with good health, a fabulous wife, and
the ability to enjoy all that the world offers.  I wish the same to
everyone else.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Monday  10/3/2005  10:55:43 AM

 I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious,
self-righteous people around me.

 -- Unknown Author