-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk= OUR MOTTO--Was- Re: OT Please help!!

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:22:48 -0400

Ange,

It is the motto of GMan's list here and back since it's inception. If you
want to find the exact GMan quote, join us for a discussion ;-P

If you don't feel inclined, feel free to search our archives both on the old
yahoo list, and our present freelist. The websites are listed on the bottom
of every message.

| //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/

nightsneak