-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC 2 phone solution

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:42:07 -0800

I think any phone co could use some competition..most areas don't have any
choices. Unless  you go cellular.. I have a few friends who have dropped
their regular phone service and done that. But those of us who don't use
cellular and have dial up are kind of stuck..
From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:20:16 EST

In a message dated 3/19/2004 12:11:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey,
I wonder if there is a way to use my computer as a telephone, i.e. using
my
internet connection to make phonecalls to other phones, not just talk via
the other person's computer?

glenn
To unsub