-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Older Versions (was Re: Mozilla and Netscape)

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:22:22 -0500

LOL...someone has to....grin.  Of course I can also test it all on Win98 SE
and the iMac just to keep myself needed....lol

I'm all for upgrading....when I am getting something I like better.  My graphics
software is all the latest versions (except PhotoShop for the moment since we
do that every other upgrade to save money unless it has something we especially
need or want).

For the 'newbies', I have an older machine (much older...lol) with Win95,
166Mhz,
2.1 GB HD, 64MB RAM.  It does what I need since I use it primarily for web
searches, email and word processing.  But I am the 'problem child' for web page
designers since the version of Netscape I prefer doesn't like certain web page
designs....as Linda is well aware....grin

Tori