-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Office XP and SP-1

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Well it probably has something to do with WinME. Which
is a very unstable OS to begin with. Try updating
WinME, something just might have conflicts due to
being out of date of each other.

If you get problems right after you install WinMe then
Install Office XP then install SP-1. Then it might be
a bad copy of SP-1 for Office XP. Seen wierd things
happen, due to a bad CD or a corrupted download.

My advice try a different copy of Office XP SP-1,
first. Still having problems.......Newer OS?

Glen
P.S. Sorry I really hate WinME.