-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT - Weather

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:36:09 -0700

Hi Bob,
Smart Wabbit.

He got you to bring it the water.

MtM
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 7/17/2005 at 3:29 PM Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

It was interesting.  I stood in the kitchen here in Az washing some
dishes and noticed this little rabbit pawing at the ground under a
bush.  I stood and watched...wondering what he was doing.  Digging to
find roots to eat - didn't sound like rabbits I know.  Finally, after
he got the shallow hole  big enough, he just stretched out and sort of
wallowed and rolled in the hole.  It suddenly dawned on me what he was
doing.  He was creating a bed of earth from under the surface.....the
dirt would be cooler and he was using it to cool off.  I went out and
watered the ground a bit - hope that helps <G>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          =D4=BF=D4=AC
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<[0]>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
 Sunday  7/17/2005  3:25:59 PM

 Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who
don't.