-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Please Translate

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:00:22 -0500

Beautifully done.

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
-----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
        Desert Mountain -- Scottsdale, Arizona
The Cliffs, Keowee Falls South -- South Carolina
                           NRA Life Member
Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

This email was sent on 11/17/11 at 10:00 AM <timezone>