-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OEM tech support - was -> Re: i got a new hp puter runing win xp

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:07:04 -0400

that happened to a friend - she had to ask to speak to someone who spoke
English. One thing Dell has going for it is that it is a good system, so it
isn't as likely go fail as some of the other computers out there.
I had dealings with Gateway this past Christmas- and swore I'd never do
business with them again. I had a bad personal experience with them - but I'm
sure other's have had good ones.
CrisS