-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton's Systemworks vs. Antivirus

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:17:49 -0600

I was looking at the box sets last weekend. Be aware that there are 2 system
works products by Nortons. system works and system works pro.

The pro version comes with "Ghost" and the regular one doesn't.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you